To celebrate Sprint’s new partnership with Pokémon GO, we’re launching a fun way to win cool prizes at Sprint and Boost Mobile stores nationwide. Starting TODAY, trainers who come into a Sprint store can enter to win hundreds of prizes!
Here’s how to participate in the #SprintPokeStop Sweepstakes
- Go to a local Sprint or Boost PokeStop or Gym (available at Sprint and Boost Mobile stores)
- Take a selfie inside the store
- Post your picture on Twitter using these hashtags: #SprintPokeStop and #Sweepstakes
- Post photo by Jan. 8, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET
- Find out if you’ve won when winners are announced on Jan. 11, 2017 (We will notify winners)
- Find the #SprintPokeStop nearest you
- To find out more about the sweepstakes, please visit Sprint.com/pokemongo or visit the Sprint newsroom
Sprint is the First U.S. Partner of Pokémon GO
On December 7th, Sprint and Niantic Inc., publisher and developer of Pokémon GO in partnership with The Pokémon Company International, announced collaboration to create a special Pokémon GO experience in more than 10,500 Sprint, Boost Mobile and Sprint at RadioShack locations across the United States.
Our exclusive wireless partnership to integrate Sprint, Boost Mobile and Sprint at RadioShack stores nationwide as PokéStops and Gyms is an added value for Pokémon GO players:
Sprint, Boost Mobile and Sprint at RadioShack stores become a destination to collect in-game items, including Poké Balls and Eggs, to help them advance in the game.
Players will have a go-to location where they can take Pokémon into battle against other Pokémon at Sprint-sponsored Gyms.
Players can go to Sprint, Boost and Sprint at RadioShack locations to recharge their phones.